Thanks guys. I really enjoyed doing the reports as I love talking about snow and weather. And let's face it Niseko and most resorts in Japan are pretty awesome places to do snow reports as there's so much snowfall to report! :thumbsup:

• SnowJapan Admin

Not at the moment.

We have thought of a few possible additional ones but not prepared to sart up if they can't be reliably regular etc.

Always open to ideas and would be very happy to do more, but again, any specifics... by email please.

Thanks.

• SnowJapan Admin

I thought perhaps this was a good place to post this as well as in our News section.

Our Webcams page has had a few updates lately - checking links and also today adding quite a few new ones.

It's an ongoing thing and we will be back checking again and hopefully adding some more soon.

Would like to thank the kind folk who have helped us with this and pointed us in good directions.

If you have any good ones you would like to share, please either email us at editor@snowjapan.com or click on the 'Contact' link top right to let us know - we'll then consider them for addition. Please don't just post them on here. If you contact us we'll investiage and get them up there if we can.

Thanks

-------

Webcams

http://www.snowjapan...bcam/index.html