nozawa posse in effect - give a holla holla if yah walla walla

So yeah, enderzero, zwelgen and myself are going to Nozawa tomorrow, and it would be cool to hook up with you, whomever you are, if you are planning on going.

Just look for me - orange jacket - red and silver helmet, snowboard

enderzero - all black, snowboarder.

zwelgen - blue jacket (i think), no helmet, skier-gal

and give a shout. we will be doing fast laps somewhere.

peace

Quote:
Originally posted by nekobi:
zwelgen's a red jacket and black pants
That sounds just like the patrol at one of the Hakuba resorts! eek.gif

Maybe Cortina....

I wonder if that gives you free rein of the mountain....

It was windy and snowy but I wouldn't call the conditions extreme. The powder was well worth it. Seemingly standard for what I have experieced so far in Japan. Great snow but cold and snowy - guess they kinda go hand and hand, eh?

---

BTW Barok - I have been to Walla Walla. Not much to holla about there.

Well Im offended that you dont even know what colour my kit is Barok! Red and black jacket, black pants and a blue ugly as hat and blue neck muff. Not that it really matters.

Nozawa ripped today, noooooooo people and we just caned line after line. Yep today was great.

And my contract is up in July and Ive got a wad of anual leave and ever accumulating time in lieu and watching the pennies due to no money after July so what better way to use the leave than MID WEEK POWDER, esp if the boys are out to rip it with.

Quote:
From Ocean11's Journal:

The snow came down all day again, but not enough to cover the tracks everywhere. I found tracks in the trees in places where I've never seen anybody else's before.
Yeah sorry about that. Figured we'd do some trailblazing. Didn't mean to ruin it for the rest of ya. \:D