I have a question and was wondering if anyone could tell me.

You know how you can make calls from skype to telephones? On my au iphone there's the skype thing. If I am using 3G (ie. not wifi) and I try to make a call to the US or UK, for example, can I do that without any other charges other than the time I use on skype (as per doing it on PC)? Or is that outside of the unlimited data thing I have going on?

Cheers.

I have a question and was wondering if anyone could tell me.

You know how you can make calls from skype to telephones? On my au iphone there's the skype thing. If I am using 3G (ie. not wifi) and I try to make a call to the US or UK, for example, can I do that without any other charges other than the time I use on skype (as per doing it on PC)? Or is that outside of the unlimited data thing I have going on?

Cheers.

I need to do this too but [newbie alert:- stupid comment coming up!] where do I find Skype on my shiny new iPhone or do I have to download it like I did on my pc?? :D

Yes me too I use skype direct through my phone without being connected to my home network and works fine and is free never had any chargeS. I asked AU when I first got this phone and they tod me it was free too.

You have to set up a Skype account and pay for non-Skype connections. To the U.S. it runs about a penny per minute. I use Paypal to keep a deposit with Skype and replenish it with 1000 yen every six months or so.

Yes...this is what I do as well.