Darwin looks nice. Similar to Hawai`i.

Except Darwin has bugger all decent surf and the ocean is full of salt water crocodiles and poisonous jellyfiish! I'd choose Hawaii ;)

Darwin looks nice. Similar to Hawai`i.

Except Darwin has bugger all decent surf and the ocean is full of salt water crocodiles and poisonous jellyfiish! I'd choose Hawaii ;)

I agree with you GN - Darwin is only bearable in the dry season - way too much humidity otherwise - as well as the nasties you mentioned.

Hawaii for me anytime.

Wow good timing TB

It's a special place isn't it, especially Phra Nang Bay

A reminder......................krabi%20ariel%20view.jpg

I went back in 2006 and could still see some Tsunami ravaged areas of the peninsular..

I just love the feel of the place and the fact it's on the mainland but you can only get there by boat

yeah, absolutely stunning. I was in the 3rd beach away.......we'd hire a canoe and paddle around the cliffs etc, then go to the main tourist beach (number 2 in the pic) to drink and get something to eat, then by the time we'd paddle around the coast to our beach it was dark......my bro would be at the front of the canoe with his mobile phone on, trying to provide a little light to show that we were there as there were loads of water taxis zipping around from there back to Krabbi.....pretty dangerous