Pussies, snakes, frogs and fireflys

Last night on my bike ride I saw 7 pussies, 2 snakes, probably hundreds of silly frogs crossing the road and the first fireflys of the year!

Last year I got a glimpse of a monkey as well one evening, but no such luck last night.

I heard a rumour that Mt Granview is a breeding site for them and that's why the reconstruction work has been put on hold!

:rollabout:

I'll have the bottom one, wall to wall pussy is always nice, or the top one......nothing like getting an armful of pussy, but I don't like bucketfuls of pussy.......just too many buckets to carry around

When I walked my dog the other day by the rice fields a stray firefly actually flu onto my hand briefly before going its own way. That was a really cool experience, although every year we see them flying around the river behind our house this was the first time to have one touch me.

When I walked my dog the other day by the rice fields a stray firefly actually flu onto my hand briefly before going its own way. That was a really cool experience, although every year we see them flying around the river behind our house this was the first time to have one touch me.

I've carried a firefly home on my finger to show the missus before. It was well over a kilometer.