The FOOTBALL Thread (2012-2013)

Yes a good result in the end.

Looks like there were two Berbagoals out there as well

When Fulham signed Dimitar Berbatov on the final day of the summer transfer window, some fans must have thought that the languid Bulgarian represented a poor replacement for Clint Dempsey, who is two years younger and a lot more dynamic. In the long term they may be proved right, but yesterday it looked a more than fair exchange.

Not only did Berbatov score twice on his home debut, with a superb curling effort and a clinical penalty, but he was also spotted winning challenges in midfield, executing a sliding challenge to dispossess an opponent, and heading away a corner-kick.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Images coming in from Man Utd  

Breaking News!   Apparently, Robin Van Persie has failed a medical at Manchester United. He has a severely damaged back after carrying a full squad last season.

Yey.   Beer and snacks ready  

We sure smashed up Southampton!

:dance:

I'm gutted I don't have a UK credit card otherwise I would go round all those betting sites that double your first stake and bet on Southampton going down. Their defence isn't good and the keeper is hopeless.

Online betting is illegal in Japan, so Japanese cards get rejected.

Crazy game at Goodison yesterday with thrills and spills right to the end. Ultimately though a good point the Toon!

I remember watching that live, it was hilarious.

He also kicked off at Dalglish when he was substituted.

However, for Newcastle fans, the icing on the rofl cake was when Reina got sent off and Jose Enrique had to go in goal.

A memorable day all round, that one.

My turn to post the footie for the weekend

Saturday 11pm

Chelsea vs Stoke

Saturday (Sunday morning) 1:30am

Southampton vs Aston Villa

Sunday 9:30pm

Liverpool vs Man Utd

Sunday 12 midnight

Spurs vs QPR

Sunday 12 midnight

Man City vs Arsenal

Wonder if the few United fans will behave.