SnowJapan Community

I agree, though we should all really be doing our best throughout August as well.

:doh:

I'd refrain from that gesture during visits to N.America... :lol:

In most places, probably!

Can we "pin" it Mr SJ? ;)

The world would surely be a better place if we all just gamnaru-ed that little bit more!

:groovy:

This me every morning before starting a hard days work.

1250551159.jpg

I will gambaru until about 12.20, then I shall have a break from gambaruing until about 4, then have a solid hour of gambaruing then my work-based gambaru can take a rest for the weekend

I have a pen exhibition this weekend in Nagoya....Definitely going to be some gambaruing going on.

sjf2019l.png

About SnowJapan

SnowJapan.com is the independent guide to skiing and snowboarding in Japan and has been online since 1999.

SnowJapan.com covers the whole of Japan. We are here to introduce the world to unbiased, honest and detailed information about winter sports in Japan. We publish exclusive and in-depth and daily content throughout the winter season and we add new functionality and content to the site every year.

We are not here to promote any specific destinations or resorts, or to sell our readers any kind of products or services. We are not a travel agency and we do not own any ski resorts, ski schools, accommodations or other related businesses.

Latest Community Content