Well I went to Lady Gaga's concert last night and all I can say is it was bloody awesome!

Her singing was great and so was her dancing, a true performer!

If she comes here again next year I will go see her again and thoroughly recommend anyone to go to her concert.

Glad you enjoyed it snowdude.

'Dancing' ain't my bag either, but you seem to have had fun!

Ya..there is that. I heard it's a bit nutty with crowds. But hasn't attendance been down in recent years? I thought I read something about that.

Gone down but still gets pretty packed out I think.

A friend of mine has and said his concert was very good.

Not into prince myself but I do like his song purple rain which I reckon is his best to date.

I keep hearing how really, she is talented.

Personally! I can't seem to even want to listen and try to get past the stupid costumes, totally manufactured image, hype and dancing.

I'm always put off artists where those things are more important than the music.

I'm no fan of Lady Gaga either but I think that people going on about manufactured 'hype, imagine, etc' seem to be missing the point that all pop music, since the beginning of time, has been like that. At least she writes her own songs...

Didn't depeche make a big fuss by wearing skirts? They also seem keen on making arty black and white videos. ;)

Personally I think there's nothing wrong with playing with your image or putting on a show. Lady Gaga is not my thing, but like Madonna, she's not untalented. No-one rushed to criticize David Bowie when he was dressing up as Ziggy Stardust and Aladdin Sane.

I saw Prince in concert in 1988 I think it was. Lovesexy tour at Wembley Arena. It was quite good and I'd go again, even though I don't like big gigs.

Prince did the best halftime show I've ever seen at the Superbowl a few years ago, so he's still got it.

Ah, ha ha, I should have known!

Didn't depeche make a big fuss by wearing skirts? They also seem keen on making arty black and white videos. ;)

Not really, no.

Depeche have always disliked videos and thought of them as something that was just necessary. It was Anton C. that gave them some of their classics).

What can I say, feel free to very mistakenly compare what DM was/is to what Lady Gaga "is" if you like.

I keep hearing how really, she is talented.

Personally! I can't seem to even want to listen and try to get past the stupid costumes, totally manufactured image, hype and dancing.

I'm always put off artists where those things are more important than the music.

Well that's a shame, because if you actually listened to her music and watched a few interviews with her you would soon see that she really can sing very well, and how she dresses is part of her, and not a manufactured image.

She is very talented, both as far as singing song writing and her dancing performance.

She writes her own music, can play several instruments and does her own dance routines too, not many nowadays can do that.

I think Lady Gaga is the type of singer / performer that people either love or hate, because of her image, there doesn't seem to be an in between.