Mt Granview watch (or... the Japanese ski resort to watch for the 12/13 season)

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's no doubt that Mt Granview is one of the Japanese ski resorts to watch in the run up to the 12/13 season.   After some epic days out this season by various members on here, including myself:

Well, I have been extremely busy working on some "concepts" for Mt Granview t-shirts.   After literally a few sleepless minutes of carefully thinking through the ideas and, indeed, throwing out some

Mt Granview doesn't need to stoop to such puff promotions.    

• 4 weeks later...

Tons of activity at Mt Granview this morning. It's going to be a Big Season. Bigger than anyone of us could contemplate.

Dreams will be made, in fact dreams never thought possible will actually come true.

The nearby onsen will take you back to before the Edo period.

The Snow Country sasadango will be the excuisite taste explosion that you could not even imagine.

Stuff like that.

Mt Granview - Live Beyond The Dream.

I'll post a few pics soon.

Here you go, sorry rubbishy phone shots.

But Mt Granview is still a place of real beauty.

Obviously all the main Gondola-related activity is out of sight - didn't want to spoil the surprise!

gallery_6744_178_105088.jpg

gallery_6744_178_225670.jpg

Main bottom lift

gallery_6744_178_238582.jpg

gallery_6744_178_282395.jpg

Tons of activity at Mt Granview this morning. It's going to be a Big Season. Bigger than anyone of us could contemplate.

Dreams will be made, in fact dreams never thought possible will actually come true.

The nearby onsen will take you back to before the Edo period.

The Snow Country sasadango will be the excuisite taste explosion that you could not even imagine.

Stuff like that.

Mt Granview - Live Beyond The Dream.

I'll post a few pics soon.

How much vertical do all the runs have if you add them all up and then double it?