I have no idea what you're talking about Grungy!! :D

Hey Sand, could you do me a favour when you go to Kagura and check if the Ride/K2 demo place is still in the Mitsumata car park and whether it's open? Here's what it looked like last year (well, from the back anyway!):-

Mick Rich_261.JPG

And if it is open AND you do happen to pop in for a look at the lovely, new boards, could you see if they have next year's Ride Machete GT and/or Ride Highlife UL available for demo?? AND if you do happen to pop in for a look and they do have the afore-said boards for demo (you can see where this is going, can't you!), can you ask them how long they're going to be there/open for this season?

I don't ask for much do I? ;)

Cheers! :thumbsup:

Cool, I will PM my number/e-mail to those who think they can make it on Wed evening,

@Mick, If I have time I can do that no problem, time will depend on weather and snow conditions

me and my 2 brothers are heading up tomorrow.......give us a shout if you see us sand

Cool, will do .I sent you a PM.

I'll be wearing white and black jacket and black ski trou, give me a shout if you see me. Literally a shout, because I will probably have my music in.

:lol: managed to find Sand today, spent a fantastic day riding off the side of Kagura in nice, light, fluffy snow. Afternoon was a little heavier snow, but still awesome. There was a 2 hour window just before lunch when the sun came out and the wind dropped an dthe pow was blowing in our faces with every turn.....Nirvana!! THAT's my idea of a perfect honeymoon!! (sorry dear!)