Yeah, I noticed on Saturday that Nozawa has started playing shit at all sorts of places they didn't before. Can't have the usual debate about where to go from the top gondola without being accompanied by some loud US drivel-rock.

Not a positive development that...

To be honest I havent noticed any music at Nozawa. Sometimes during the week they have what sounds like the radio on when youre riding up the lift at the top, but cant hear it on the ground, maybe because Im not focussing on it though.

Gotta love the oompapa stuff in the morning before they tell you the snow levels. Soooooo funny.

Reading about the music before I came I expected to hear it all the times on the runs and all. Basically I hardly notice it. Ocassionally I will notice it, like in line for a lift, but it usually isn't too loud or too bad. Ocassionally I have heard some good hip hop or 80s rock as well.

by the way I take it all back. On sunday there was music blaring from the top of the gondola at Nozawa. Maybe they just dont have it during the week, or maybe its just a gamble. heads music today tails no music