What you doing this weekend (4th+5th Feb).

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah....I'm up at Gala tomorrow, but it seems now I'm gonna be right in the middle of it, whereas before the forecast predicted Thursday to be the down slope....oh well

Did you take your compass Tubby?

We'll only call out the police if you ain't back posting by 9pm ok?!

Take care.

Heading down to the Niseko area this weekend. Will probably do a day in Niseko and a day in Rusutsu. Doesn't look like the snows going to be that amazing, might bring the park skis!

Was just looking for you on the Gala webcam, Tubby, but looked like visibility is down to about 2cm! ;)

Hope you have fun.

Looks better now - it's even kind of sunny just to the north here in Minamiuonuma.

Off to Ochanomizu shopping for some fatties. :party:

fatwomaninbikinis_1.jpg

:evilgrin:

Hey....That's the 2012 Fat-ypus line up. I might have to ride a few of those models to see how they are. I've been riding mid-fatties for years now but I have a hankering for something more comfortable when I'm feeling adventurous... :sj-lol:

yeah....I'm up at Gala tomorrow, but it seems now I'm gonna be right in the middle of it, whereas before the forecast predicted Thursday to be the down slope....oh well

Take care.

So is there any sign of TB yet?

& Chriselle, did you get your fatties??

I'm here!! Just got back..........the Shinkansen's were all delayed. The snow today was excellent, yeah visibility was a bit ropey earlier on but there was no wind, just nice n light flakes of snow falling. I didn't think the snow was wet, today I fell back in love with Powder snow riding!! My new Bataleon Board, which up until now I've been unconvinced with, really came out with its A game when i needed it. I tweeked the binding angle and that seemed to put me back in control....felt like where I had left of from last year. I take back all the mean things I ever said about Gala, I had a quality day today.

Take care.

So is there any sign of TB yet?

& Chriselle, did you get your fatties??

Not yet....getting the lowdown on Saturday.

I went to Annupuri today, high winds and snow. Couldn't see too far ahead, had to wait for someone to go by so I knew where to go, lol! (On the first run) Not a life/death situation, but definately gave me the creeps for a second when I couldn't see the course!

Hope you can all get out somewhere soon!

im out. And by that i mean im in my house. The little buggers got me. No way i can bring myself to go to nozawa this weekend. Enjoy dudes. I will have my antibodies back up at peak efficiency for a few weeks at least after this :)