What you doing this weekend (4th+5th Feb).

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im alright, my school even said to take a half day if it gets worse :) I anticipate ill be taking them up on that. Only the 4 classes to teach in the morning :)

i tells you what though... the weather looks AWESOME on sunday. Im seriously tempted to just take it easy but get up there anyway. I feel way better now having sat at work all day (if i went home i would have just festered). My back feels stiff, the cough is nasty, but sugar and green tea are working their magic. Maybe a wee trip to kagura after all... just to pick up my gloves you understand. :)

Yay! but um, my boss will be mad and dispatch ALT is the nova drone of the 21st century. :)

Also! yay! sneezing blood bogeys! Oiiishiii!!!! :yummy:

Yay! but um, my boss will be mad and dispatch ALT is the nova drone of the 21st century. :)

Also! yay! sneezing blood bogeys! Oiiishiii!!!! :yummy:

B-A-T-H-E-R-E-D!!!

You have a cast iron excuse.....you're sick!! They even offered you a half day off today but you said "No" and Ganbaru'd........they'll never question the fact you are off!! :D

That was my cunning plan. But those chips need to be cashed in later this month (or early next month) when i get to take my mate into actual powder. Can you believe the dude has never ridden powder at ALL. I got him to sign up here in part so that he'll start chomping at the bit :p

haha....I got my mate to sign up too cos I won a few lift tickets.....the bugger hasn't posted since signing up!! That was last year, so I guess he's been culled......and good riddance to him!! :D