• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gifu will get snow in this week.

I can have a free time and go Meihou on weekend :)

Gifu should be great this weekend if these snow predictions have come true . . . We're going to Takasu, I like the wide slope at the beginner's area to have my kid play around on. I wonder if the snowfall will slow it down too much, since it's such a gentle grade?

Not sure what I'm going to do. It will depend on what I see out of the window tomorrow morning.

I don't think I can wait until the sun comes out because it doesn't look like it will for quite a while!

Will be at Jigatake in Nagano near Hakuba this Sunday, going with friends!

It is a small resort but has great snow apparently! We will have a first timer with us, so that is the reason for my friend choosing this resort!

Will have to see how it is! I have never been there before!

I will report on it next week!

i reckons im hitting kagura tomorrow since ill be on the slasher, then onsening it (apparently its because a massive group have hit up wadagoya its fully booked (and will be until tuesday)). Then on sunday i reckon ill take the opportunity to cross off gala and ishiuchi from the hit list since im right there :) I might on the other hand ride naeba or maiko instead on saturday... but i really want something familiar just so i can enjoy being on my powder board and not thinking "i should really head to this lift over here so i can review it properly even though it looks kinda trash". Plus i want a couple of days on naeba in truth. No point really just riding it for slightly onger than a half day (since i probably wont get there until about 11).

Waxed, setback, a slightly tweaked back from a tumble at kagura and a dose of the squits! im good to go!