• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OMG!! - Mick might have been on it when she sat down Hellooooooooo................Mick, are you in there mate?

Might be the only way Mick could slip out

Ponder no more pie-eater. Bond knows it's Blofeld, it's only Blofeld that takes a while to cotton on. It's Bond's disguise, you see. Becoming an Aussie, wearing glasses and speaking dubbed over does

Sultanas? Raisins?

• Raisins are dried white grapes. They are dried to produce a dark, sweet fruit. The grapes used are usually Moscatel.
  • Sultanas are also dried white grapes but from seedless varieties. They are golden in color and tend to be plumper, sweeter and juicier than other raisins. Also referred to as Golden Raisins in the US.
  • Currants are dried, dark red, seedless grapes. They are dried to produce a black, tiny shrivelled, flavour-packed the grapes were originally cultivated in the south of Greece, and the name currant comes from the ancient city of 'Corinth'. These currants are known as Zante currants in the States.

This was brought up on the Chat Box but we need to ponder it more here I think.

Baboons - are they monkeys or apes? Or both? Are monkeys apes, and/or are apes monkeys?

It ever so confusing.

Baboons are monkeys and not apes. Monkeys are not apes and vice versa (apes do not have tails) but both are primates :p

I see.

I wonder, or indeed ponder, whether the apes and the monkeys are friends and if they know they are different. For example, does a monkey know that he is a monkey and not indeed an ape. If humans are easily confused on this issue, I can imagine that the monkeys/apes themselves are too. And are they good friends. I wonder how Pan-kun would get on with the naughty Nikko monkeys for example, or the chilled out ones at Yamanouchi.