• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OMG!! - Mick might have been on it when she sat down Hellooooooooo................Mick, are you in there mate?

Might be the only way Mick could slip out

Ponder no more pie-eater. Bond knows it's Blofeld, it's only Blofeld that takes a while to cotton on. It's Bond's disguise, you see. Becoming an Aussie, wearing glasses and speaking dubbed over does

Be careful of those one year supply claims. We once won a one years supply of baby formula, at the rate we used it that would have been approx. 25 cans, however the supplier gave us 12 cans, their definition of a years supply.

Yes that's why they are hard to find.

Chances of re-producing probably dodgy also even though they do love their fellow man..............................................................................................................................................with gravy

funny you should mention that...............................

Two cannibals are eating this guy, one starts at the feet and the other starts at the face. The first cannibal asks his buddy "How are you doing?"

The 2nd cannibal says "I'm having a ball!"

So the first one says, "Jeeze, you eat fast...."

An Englishman, Scotsman and an Irishman are trekking through the jungles of Papua New Guinea when they are kidnapped by a long lost tribe. They are tied up and dragged in front if the Chief. The Chief tells them before they die, they can get 1 last request. The Englishman asks for a double gin, after he drinks it he's killed, eaten and his skin made into a canoe. The Scotsman asks for a triple Whisky, and is then killed, eaten and his skin made into a canoe. The Irishman thinks for a while asks for a fork.....puzzled, the chief asks him "a fork?! A regular fork?", "yep, a 3 pronged fork". The chief shrugs and asks for a fork and gives it to him....the Irishman takes it and starts violently stabbing himself in the chest, shouting "You're no making a f*****g canoe out of me!!" :bumtish:

Three guys got stranded on an island. Two of the three were wimps and the other was a tough, strong guy.

One day, they met a tribe. The tribe chief told them that they could either have Death or Bunga-bunga. He asked the first wimp: Death or Bunga-bunga? The wimp replied: Well, I want to live so I guess Bunga-bunga. He got ass raped by twenty guys.

The Chief asked the second wimp: Death or Bunga-bunga? He replied: I don't want to die, so Bunga-bunga. He got ass raped by a hundred guys.

Then the Chief asked the tough guy: Death or Bunga-bunga? He replied: I don't want to get ass raped so I'll take Death! Everyone in the tribe then chants: Oooooooo! He choose Death! Death! Death by Bunga-bunga!!!

• 2 weeks later...