you trukkin` beauty! hittin` Niseko for tha second time this season- only eight days this time though. AND, just to make ya even more jealous, me flights are FREE!!! also lookin forward to gettin me sum TEAM RAPIDO akshon.

db, and everyone else who`s not gettin amongst it this weekend, I`ll be sure to get some turns in for yas. rater.

yeah sorry for the confusion-- got the first report of icy conditions at about 9:30 this moring but then great pow news around 2:30. so... if you are heading up to noz, give a shout out to me or zwelgy.

Snow is really comin down in Nagano-shi! But not really stickin. But big flakes out the window since I got up.

I just want to take this opportunity to thank the person that bumped me back up to 5 stars. Whoever you may be, you are cool... I can just tell.

Just got back from Noz and its kicking arse \:D . It was icy on course but dumping some pretty good pow that just got deeper and deeper as the day went on. We were in the trees of course doing fast pow runs and then built a kicker and had some fun. Im totally looking forward to tomorrow but hopefully wont be skiing too much on piste. Pow should be good if it continues like this. Just watch the skyline as its icy yo. What a great way to start the weekend

I have just decided to go to Kandatsu Kogen to try out something different.

I doubt anyone from here will be there, but if so, look for orange pants and blue helmet. I am kind of tired of riding alone (my only alternative is tightening my GF's boot laces once every run on a beginner slope).

my driver is fearful of gifu crowds (it jams coming into nags on a week day) so its one of the ontakes or shinwa park (which i predict to be full of icy pain). ontake (not ropeway) has a pipe which has also been voted as desirable. any other route 19 suggestions will be considered.

im hittin takasu next thurs.

Yeah gifu jams hard but as long as your on the highway at 3 its ok. We go sun stay over till monday. nice cheap place 3500 for the nite each, no food. I would say drive a little bit more to, Norikura onsen kogen, good park last year and better runs. Great trees if you know where to look. Ontake has nothing besides jumps and the pipe is not as good as the takasu area ones.

Had planned on going to Togakushi tomorrow(been listening to my friends rave about this place)but now that I`ve re-aggrevated my knee yesterday I`m not so sure. Damn it, this is torture! Do you guys think if I change my rear binding from -12 to 0(riding duck right now)that would take off some of the pressure on my knee?