• Sunday, 12 Feb. 2012
    • Saturday, 18 Feb. 2012
    • Sunday, 19 Feb. 2012
    • Sunday, 26 Feb. 2012

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have to say, Mick, this sounds like the rare case where listening to one's groin rather than one's heart is the prudent maneuver.

Heal up soon!

By the way, would the following people please check their PMs:

griller

fruity-sachi

fukdane

grungy-gonads

joshnii

snowboard

muikabochi

:wave:

Metabo.

I'm sorry, it really is looking like a no for me for this weekend. There's just really too much going on for that trip. I know that sounds pretty weak, but alas it is true.

:sadface:

How many people are going to go btw?

So fruity-sachi, besides you and me, I have one person saying maybe for this weekend, and two saying this weekend is no good, but that some time later may be possible.

Given this, if you want to bail out, I'll understand. Otherwise, if you're still up for it this weekend, I am too. At this point I'm planning to go to Alts this Saturday in any case -- been wanting to go there for a while. Just let me know.

And of course, all and sundry are welcome as well!

Also, if anyone wants to try to arrange to meet somewhere in Fukushima later in the season, let me know. I plan to keep heading up there regularly.

As discussed, am definitely up for a Fukushima jaunt in the next few weeks! :thumbsup:

Great!

In the meantime, have fun at Alts and take photos and cheese! ;)

Will do!

For anyone coming, look for the foreigner in a red jacket with SnowJapan stickers. I'll be at the Resort Center cafeteria from noon, along with a few other people.

:dance:

So fruity-sachi, besides you and me, I have one person saying maybe for this weekend, and two saying this weekend is no good, but that some time later may be possible.

Given this, if you want to bail out, I'll understand. Otherwise, if you're still up for it this weekend, I am too. At this point I'm planning to go to Alts this Saturday in any case -- been wanting to go there for a while. Just let me know.

Also, if anyone wants to try to arrange to meet somewhere in Fukushima later in the season, let me know. I plan to keep heading up there regularly.

I hope to see you there.

I plan to give with a few friends. Look for the giggling - but cute - 20-something Japanese ladies.

:)

I hope to see you there.

I plan to give with a few friends. Look for the giggling - but cute - 20-something Japanese ladies.

Hey wait a minute! This is the first I've heard of cute 20-something Japanese ladies taking part in this meet up!! Wish I could go... have fun anyway! ;)

I hope to see you there.

ermmm.........we seemed to have changed direction and are heading for Alts!!! ;)

Actually bad morning.

My friend had collide with another skier middle of morning and looks like broken bottom part of leg.

I am now in hospital with her.

:sadface:

I will post again after return.

Sorry.

Wow. Very sorry to hear that. I hope your friend is ok. お大事に!

Oh no, fruity-sachi, I'm very sorry to hear that!

I remember hearing snow patrol sirens mid-morning -- perhaps that was your friend being transported. :sadface:

How is your friend doing?

Send her wishes for a speedy recovery!

Yes, tokabochi, I had friends with me. We had a very good time. Very sorry that fruity's group did not...