To avoid confusion with the SJs who do such a great job here, I've decided to put away the Slippery Jim persona and replace it with one that some people may recognize, others may not.

Don't want to make it a big secret, but if you really can't figure out who I'm transmogrifying into, just ask here and I'll be happy to tell you.

Slippery Jim, aka...

Not a big deal, Muika. I just feel like a change -- there comes a day when that comfortable old ski jacket just needs to be retired.

Pies, let me slip into the new one and then I'll get back to you.

Originally Posted By: Mamabear
Slippery Jim = DiGriz

What does DiGriz mean?

well I guessed THAT....is that all it is? I thought there was some code in his new name or summit

No big deal, gang. It's still the same obnoxious me.

I just noticed even I once or twice wasn't sure if someone addressing ``SJ'' meant me or the good guys who run this place, so tweaked the handle just slightly to avoid confusion.

Originally Posted By: DiGriz
I just noticed even I once or twice wasn't sure if someone addressing ``SJ'' meant me or the good guys who run this place, so tweaked the handle just slightly to avoid confusion.

Don't know if I can refrain from using slipperyJim but I will attempt to! hahaha
Originally Posted By: DiGriz

ahhh.....ok I get it now.....soz, brain spaz!! smile