Confused check this out the first part is the same as above the Ice Cream one.

Why the need for nattation? We can totally understand Morph and Chad. Narration just spoils it.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: bobby12
It must be a pain to make the morph and get it right though, judging by the amateur morph vids on youtube.

Do you mean the Rule 34 ones?

not sure, i just saw that there was a competition on youtube to make your own morph video (using the modelling kit), and the vids were all well dodgy including the ones that won. they said they only got 134 videos, which would suggest it is as painstaking as it looks to do one.

Got the DVD and the kids are watching it now. They are in hysterics.

Its quite long, good value.

The only annoying thing is the voice over, totally unnecessary and they didnt bother to add an option to turn it off.

Originally Posted By: bobby12
The only annoying thing is the voice over, totally unnecessary and they didnt bother to add an option to turn it off.

That, is annoying.

Hopefully all the Morph things I ordered should be with me this coming week.

party

no it is probably 90 mins long. i watched a load on youtube and some of those are on the dvd, but i found that the youtube clips are just short extracts from the longer episodes on the dvd.

the kids are rolling on the floor at it, but for me the voiceover spolis it too much. i am going to put a review on amazon lambasting them at some point.