Had to get our fixins last week, so we headed over to Malunuma. We had low expectations, but pleased to say we were pleasantly syrup-rized. smile

Did a lil' hiking, a lil' poachin', got some freshies, gotter done.

We are still road tripping (in Kyoto currently!), so therefore internet access is limited. Catch you guys on the next update, or hope to see you on the slopes!

Cheers

Jen

better conditions than I thought it would be!! I won a couple of tickets for here from SJ, so I'm looking forward to hitting it up after I get back to Japan. Should've went snowboarding today!! doh

I went on the 11th and did the same thing. After spending some time with my beginner friends I went up to the top of the gold course. I saw the pow there and couldn't resist the hike. It was worth it! I was surprised no one else really went for it though.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the kudos, guys! Sorry if I`ve kinda gone MIA for a bit- honestly we have been in Niseko since before Christmas and we`ve been so busy skiing and enjoying our stay at the BD Lodge that I haven`t really made time to get on the computer lately. I should post something soon, though, because it has been absolutely wonderful here. We hiked and skied Yotei last week -what a hoot- and it is positively DUMPING DENDRITES right now and has been falling sideways for the past 30 hours. Like get out a shovel every time you have to move the car kinda dumping. I hear Hakuba is getting nailed too! Cheers to those down there!

The snow today was absolutely bottomless. If you have thought about coming up, now is certainly the time. Will post more soon. Sorry for the lapse in contact. Mitchpee is here, so I`m sure you`ve seen some of his updates. CHEERS YALL!

PS- we took the ferry from Niigata to Otaru- cheap for us and the car and very comfortable- especially since we brought plenty of schochou with us. smile