AND the cancer guy has eaten a jar of crushed raw garlic for lunch while the BO guy had a vindaloo and now has a case of delhi belly.

AND they can't leave the room, cos it's locked.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(Soon to be added to the Thailand 101).

Would a banana not be an acceptable alternative?

Japanese trousers are virtually all a no no. Japanese have legs like match sticks and a crotch smaller than a ladies muff because no way can I get my bits and pieces in without some major ball crushi

Never ry had a problem of people just walking in but then I do lock the door.

I would be really pissed if someone just walked in uninvited. They would certainly get a few choice words.

Japanese trousers are virtually all a no no.

Japanese have legs like match sticks and a crotch smaller than a ladies muff because no way can I get my bits and pieces in without some major ball crushing going on.

As for Tshirts for general wearing I get mine from Cainz DIY as they have these quick dry type tees up to 4L which fit me just right and dont show sweat at all.

Cheap as too.

Not stylish but very practical in this hot weather.

For anyone like me who lives near a Cainz their worth a look.

• Like 1

Cainz IS my second home.... I spend so much time there. :lol: We have a big Handy here too, but Cainz prices are always cheaper and there's a hotty check out lady that always chats with me. :thumbsup:

Japanese Female...about 25...nice enough girl but man she's got a horrible FUNK!!

Did you ever get this sorted?

A couple of the other ladies had a good talk with her and she's been fine ever since.

Japanese Female...about 25...nice enough girl but man she's got a horrible FUNK!!

Did you ever get this sorted?

A couple of the other ladies had a good talk with her and she's been fine ever since.

Do we officially know what the problem was?

• Like 1