hello all

i'm going to be in hakkuba this weekend (sunday and monday) is anyone else? i'm going to ski goryu on sunday and tsugaike kogen on monday. will anybody be around? will anyone spare some info on big lines in bounds? or even better, will anyone with gear and know how be willing to let me tag along. (i have all my stuff)

see ya

Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
dont give everything away eh \:\)

figure that tats has at least 3 (including cb)you makes 4 daver 5 sock_monkey 6 that is hard to hide cause someone is gonna fall.
Well nobody has really told me they want to ski with us yet. So might just be 4 of us as Yama pussed out like the lady he is \:D :p ;\)

Sockmonkey is just in Hakuba with some j-dudes and Daver is going to Tsugaike on monday as far as I know.

drag toque, can't make it on sunday, i'm takin a bus up from nagoya and i have already bought the ticket. sort of the problem when you have no car i suppose. but don't thrash all the pow pow. leave me a little for the next day. stay safe.

You were in Nozowa this weekend Sexy??

Wish you had decided earlier. I was up there with my friends. Would have been nice to meet up.

How was the skiing Daver and Sock Monkey?

I stayed in Nozawa. Really really deep.