Originally Posted By: grungy-gonads
Was he ever anything else TB? wink

well he looked a lot more fresh-faced wholesome handsomeness (not that I'm gay or anything shifty ) when he was younger, but I guess quaffing all that free shit on the taxpayers coin has started to take its toll. I used to think he looked a lot like Diana, but now he is the spitting image of his dad
Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
well the other one is too, just its a different dad! lol
Alrighty - so we can all see that.
So as the 3rd in line to the throne ... should it ever get to the point that he is actually going to inherit the throne do you think they would do a DNA test? I mean...Diana was not born a Princess - it is Charles that is of Royal birth - therefore if Harry is not his, Harry is not of royal blood - is he?

Not that I care, mind.
Just curious.
Would be funny if a big ol'cover up meant the Monarchy went to someone with no genetic link to the ancestors.
Originally Posted By: Mamabear
Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
well the other one is too, just its a different dad! lol
Alrighty - so we can all see that.
So as the 3rd in line to the throne ... should it ever get to the point that he is actually going to inherit the throne do you think they would do a DNA test? I mean...Diana was not born a Princess - it is Charles that is of Royal birth - therefore if Harry is not his, Harry is not of royal blood - is he?

Not that I care, mind.
Just curious.
Would be funny if a big ol'cover up meant the Monarchy went to someone with no genetic link to the ancestors.

sums it up for me. they can do wot they like, just keep their fingers out of public funds
Originally Posted By: RobBright
Monarchy and no genetic links?

Funny that Funny that.

That has never been an issue - look at the Tudors and Stuarts and then Hanovers, the in came the Germans. No real genetic link there. wink

ummm...doesn't state in there any where that a child conceived of the non-noble in a royal marriage OUT of wedlock, therefore having no genetic lineage to the grandparent on the throne was placed on the the throne.

Not to say it has never happened.
In fact without birth control, and knowledge of such things, it would have been all the more likely. But today we are able to test for it. Not that I expect they ever will.
Originally Posted By: Schneebored
Originally Posted By: Mr Wiggles
They made you a moron!

who me?

You and me both

If you need another hint.

No future
No future
No future for you

Click to reveal..

For all the controversy at the time, it's a great tune!
Steve Jones is underrated.