TR Austria from Baishan China

So awesome you were over it after only a few days? confused

There's no skiing in London you know? I do realise I love my skiing more than most normal people but choosing to go to a city over skiing in The Alps? I just don't get it...shame on you pete slap

Yeah...dont go to London. The students have gone mental, there are strikes and rioting.

I hear some students are boycotting their lectures. Nothing new there, I used to boycott my lectures everything Thursday morning. Social wednesdays were a killer.

Pete is not so gaga about snowboarding, he has other interests. He is out on his own, long way from home. Bit of a shame I couldn´t spend more time with him. It was good to meet him. He is a fair-dinkum non-judgemental occker. I reckon there´s a lot under his good Aussie looks.

Mate, come back again when there are more places to go!

yeah I used to dodge Thursday lectures too......those 1 pound-a-pint Wednesdays were far more important!! I had to take Chem 101 in 1st year and the asshole of a lecturer deliberately scheduled the class for 9am on a Thursday morning........cue me just scraping a pass....PHEW!!

Went to London and started a riot.

Been out to good restuarants with great friends.

Off to Tate Modern today and then dinner again.

Just chilling (literally) before another month at work.

Rode 8 days in the Alps and was just getting a tad bored and sore. Decided in the Gondy on Tuesday that I was over it and landed in London Wednesday.

Thanks for the nice words Jynxx, will certainly be back. Its the prettiest place I've ever been.

PS Why arent there toilets in Tube Stations? Damn pints!

Tubby you are incredible. I got dragged there yesterday by my mate from Cali who happened to be in town too. He had one of the male hosts try and pick him up. It was hilarious as he is a Flightie, but must be the only straight one flying. 'Now I know why the crew reccoemended this place'. Gold!

Yeah the food sucked.

• 2 weeks later...