I Like The Red Ones, Too

Guest violinserenades

I was standing by the work boots display when I noticed him. He was obviously confused, pensively pacing back-and-forth from the men's display rack to a seat on the fitting bench.

I walked over ~ kneeling down in front of him ~

reaching out for the aluminum sizing gauge. Without a word, he relaxed and lifted his left foot.

I placed the gauge on the floor under his foot, and with my left hand, removed his shoe. As the shoe slid-off his foot, I noticed he was trembling. With my right hand, I gently rubbed the bottom of his foot from the heel to his toes.

He let-out a slight moan, relaxed his posture, but to my surprise, didn't jerk his foot away. I squeezed his big toe between my thumb and forefinger ~ gently rolling the bottom of his toe with a slight pressure. He allowed me to linger there for a few moments, making barely audible contented noises.

Eventually, he uttered, I was considering the black ones, what do you think? I replied, "who me??? I don't work here.... rollabout

Originally Posted By: panhead_pete
Monkey in a Bucket is way weirder then this....

BTW Why assume its a guy?

Sorry, grammatical assumptions means I should have used "she" or "her", but I forgot.
Originally Posted By: Creek Boy
Thats some funny shit lol

I was gonna add the part where I placed his big toe in my mouth and lightly dragged my bottom teeth back and forth over the soft skin.... but thought it a bit much… lol