• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I should have 6 or 7 spots depending on how much gear needs to come with us. The cost will be roughly ( this is just an early estimate) $25-$30 (or yen equivalent) per person. That's splitting the cost between 7 people. So obviously if we don't fill up the van it will cost more. So I can get a better idea of who wants to come, send me a PM with what gear you need to bring and where you live. Thanks guys!

Sweet! Not sure how to send a PM wakaranai so just to confirm, I live in Miyazakidai on the Den-en-toshi line (that runs from Chuo Rinkin to Shibuya) & will be carrying a 160cm snowboard bag friend

Originally Posted By: Mick Rich
It`s gonna be crazily busy omg everywhere on the 23rd!!

where were you last skiing/boarding last Dec 23rd?
I went to Oze Iwakura and the queue got up to a mximum of about 5 minutes long for the gondolla, and the bus ride back wasn't much slower (30 mins longer) due to 23rd being midweek, just like this year will be.

Sorry Sand, I stand corrected - was just thinking of the traffic jams I've seen or been stuck in on national holidays in and around Tokyo.

Last Dec 23rd I was babysitting my mother in Kyoto lol

Oh whoops, I guess this forum doesn't have PMs.

Also, it would be pretty hard to pick up people at varying places all over Kanagawa, maybe it would be a bit easier if we can consolidate to a few bigger stations or something?

• 2 weeks later...
Originally Posted By: muikabochi
Anyway, it might snow....... wink

Fingers crossed!!

So MiniMoose, expected snowfall permitting, are you still planning a road trip on 20th or 23rd??