Originally Posted By: Mamabear
No....she did not.

She said her gym membership is ON HOLD. YIKES. omg

I am doing the exact opposite at the moment Minty - hitting the gym, riding the bike, and when my ear drum heals - swimming laps.

Bahahaha

I have only made it once a week for the past month - getting a part time job on top of the full time, then the earthquake (subsequently our house falling apart a little bit, and Mr Mintys parents whole suburb is facing possible demolition), back injury, flu, etc, it's all just too much for me, so it's on hold until Jan 28th.

Day light savings has started so Mr Minty and I are hopefully going to get on the mountain bikes again after work.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: thursday
Mountain bikes? Does the ash from the ciggie blow into your eyes while you ride? Or would you not be going that fast anyway.

So if I smoke 24/7, you must insult people 24/7 right? You must be tired of paying for nose reconstruction surgery.
Originally Posted By: MintyNZ
Originally Posted By: thursday
Mountain bikes? Does the ash from the ciggie blow into your eyes while you ride? Or would you not be going that fast anyway.

So if I smoke 24/7, you must insult people 24/7 right? You must be tired of paying for nose reconstruction surgery.

What? you feel insulted by that?