The FOOTBALL Thread (2010-2011)

Originally Posted By: grungy-gonads
Not going to win shit with that kind of form I'm afraid.

I'm not afraid of that. wink

Good one Everton! Shocking end for United there. Fergie will be crimson red. No, purple. And not just his nose.

I blame Rooney.
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Ouch that was poor. Liverpool were, until the final ten minutes or so, second best by a distance to a gritty Brum outfit that would have won comfortably but for awful finishing and fine saves by Pepe Reina. It hardly helped Pool's cause that Fernando Torres looked fed-up throughout, but then again, can you blame him?"

Ouch indeed.

Still smarting after United's extra time collapse on Saturday.

What a terrible end to the United game, I was shocked! That's just not like United, though they have been sitting back a bit too much when leading of late.

CL in the week

Quote:
José Reina has given a brutally honest assessment of Liverpool's prospects this season by admitting it could be "500 years" before the club are capable of finishing in the top ten, never mind challenging for the top 5. The Liverpool goalkeeper's comments will do little to improve the mood at Anfield after an uninspiring start to the season but Reina has pleaded for patience and urged the club's supporters to be "realistic" about their expectations of playing any half-decent footie before the year 2100