• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: muikabochi
Thank you!

Originally Posted By: thursday
How you gonna do it? Ceremony? Banquet? venue, honeymoon. So much to plan.

Something fairly simple. Neither of us are the type to want over the top silly stuff. Don't know the details yet though.

Just wait 'til she gets started. Women have this marriage gene that kicks in after engagement. It's frightening in its intensity.
Thank you!

Something fairly simple. Neither of us are the type to want over the top silly stuff. Don't know the details yet though.

Just wait 'til she gets started. Women have this marriage gene that kicks in after engagement. It's frightening in its intensity.

Ours was a bit more upmarket and flash than I would have gone for but I just said to my wife she could do whatever she wanted as long as it didn't cost me much and I didn't have to organise hardly anything (I chose the cake and that was about it). Thankfully her rich father covered nearly everything. In fact as we asked everyone for money rather than gifts we ended up making a tidy profit from the wedding that covered the honeymoon and most of the renovations on our bathroom.

Anyway congrats Muika, marriage is great!
Originally Posted By: MitchPee
Originally Posted By: Metabo Oyaji
Originally Posted By: RobBright
MB can just kick back and drink hakkaisan with the monkeys.

Bachelor party!

This I am down for.

Muika, Rob, and JA. You all have flights waiting for you to get to Las Vegas. I suggest you get on them and meet me at the Luxor in 18 hours.

Need flight numbers, departure port and time of departure, otherwise I might miss the flight wink
Originally Posted By: snowhuntress
"CONGRATULATIONS & CELEBRATIONS"

I love a wedding - been married 20 years and love every minute of it!!!! If you could plan a February wedding I am sure all of us could MAKE IT rollabout!!!

Dunno about you but I will be snowboarding. With it being Winter and all.
Thank you!

Nah, they don't all.
Just got to find the right one.
  • 2 months later...