"This is Hollywood actor Sylvester Stallone’s mother. Famous for claiming she can talk to dogs about the future, she also once set up a psychic hotline which would charge callers for advice. Now she’s relatively famous for what looks like a little too much plastic surgery. "

jackie-stallone.jpg

au contraire

"Thirty years ago they were the heartthrobs of French television with their own prime time series on science fiction.

Now Igor and Grichka Bogdanoff look more like one of the alien life forms they used to report on.

The twin brothers have had so much plastic surgery they are barely recognisable, proving that many male celebrities are also becoming obsessed with using cosmetic procedures to look good"

'cept they don't look good.

Originally Posted By: Black Mountain
reminds me of this!

Click to reveal..
url-754302.jpg

VINCENT!
I swear he was the sexiest man-beast on tv at the time!!

The plastic surgery twins: Both had really long faces to begin with, and chins, ears and noses continue to grow as we age -->so I reckon they probably would have quite elongated faces anyway...just they have really made it look like crap by doing cheek implants, chin implants to re square the jaw line after age started to soften it...that kind of thing.

Silly fools.
Originally Posted By: Mamabear
Originally Posted By: Black Mountain
reminds me of this!

Click to reveal..
url-754302.jpg

VINCENT!
I swear he was the sexiest man-beast on tv at the time!!

The plastic surgery twins: Both had really long faces to begin with, and chins, ears and noses continue to grow as we age -->so I reckon they probably would have quite elongated faces anyway...just they have really made it look like crap by doing cheek implants, chin implants to re square the jaw line after age started to soften it...that kind of thing.

Silly fools.

Whats that from Mamabear?

Like this Thursday:

dfvincat19a.jpg

And let me thank you for providing me with todays "you learn something new..." moment!! Apparently Ron Perlman who played Vincent is the same fellow that is Hellboy! And it is on TV right now. hee hee Learn something new every day!

Originally Posted By: grungy-gonads
Hellboy yes.

Haven't seen you around much these last few days Mamabear, all ok in the Bear family?

wave

Aw...how sweet GG.
Yeah all is good.
I embarked on a training programme last week - but my shoulder has been nagging at me for a few weeks. Well my 1 hr in the pool left me in 'sit in the corner in the fetal position and cry' shoulder pain - so back to the Doc and avoid typing much.

Anyhoooooo - long and the short of it is I need a subacromial decompression - shoulder surgery via arthroscope. Calling the surgeon for an appt tomorrow - but as yet undecided as to whether to do it NOW or wait until September.

Short term solution of Anesthetic/Steroid injection again - and I was good enough to participate in the HBF Run for a Reason over the short 4.5km this morning with Papa and Bear Cubs 3 and 4.

Maybe I should get some cheek implants or botox while I am under! The twins had such a good result. rollabout