• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
deep fried pizza is nasty!1 tried it once, got half way through it and my body rejected it! Threw it back up.......rest of it put in the bin! Its just like taking a sponge, dipping it in the oil and then squeezing that oil into your mouth

rejected.gif
Originally Posted By: RobBright
Tempura pumpkin - **** me, makes me want to do a sex wee, it's so good.

That would have to be the grossest thing I have read all year Rob. highfive

Had a great Calzone down the beach last night for dnner with my better half. Couple bottles of wine and a few cans of beer before dinner sure made the bike ride home rather interesting!

Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
Had a great Calzone down the beach last night for dnner with my better half. Couple bottles of wine and a few cans of beer before dinner sure made the bike ride home rather interesting!

That the place on the beach front?

"A popular dish from kebab shops in Scotland is a calzone stuffed with choices of döner meat, chicken tikka, shish kebab, or a mixture of all, usually served with spicy onions (commonly seen with popadoms). It has been known to be served with a dash of whiskey on top that is flambéed in front of the customer."

Gimme a Scotish one.

Had Pizza for dinner tonight.

Was a good follow on from the 7 or 8 champagnes and 4 or 5 Strawberry Daiquiri's at the Rugby Clubs Ladies Day thumbsup

Lucky I did an hours power walk today, but tomorrow I shall have to back that up and get in a shadow boxing session - lest the yummy pizza-ry goodness nestle in my tooshy. lol

ummmm....no.

Thanks for the permission Big-Will, but this girl is on a mission and Pizza Butt does not feature highly in the end result wink

Pizza was good though.