Official numbers only!

Starting point Thursday 4th, I'll leave the wine consumed on the way over out of the beer and pie count. After all, wine is neither beer or pie.

9 pints

2 pies

Tonight I was in Liverpool. Met some friends who had some tickets to go and see Paul Carrick for some reason - he who used to be a Mechanic with Mike - at the Philharmonic Hall. So went to that gig after a good few bevvies at the nearby Phil pub.... Bombadier and Abbots Ale and a few others. Concert was decent - professional band, he can certainly sing.. not really my bag, but I was tipsy so wave I think I must have been 10 years younger than the average age there shifty

Lie in tomorrow

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good start to the official count there pie-eater!

I had a pie yesterday - a beef pie. It was a very poor dietary choice - but really hit the spot perfectly as I had downed a few Corona's the night before! Pies and Pints do make for a good match! cheers

Mike and the Mechanics!! LOVED them - specially the songs when Paul Carrick fronted. Wild child of the 80's is me wave

That was the best one of the night.

He has much less hair now. Reminded me of Phil Collins in more than one way.

Today no pies but had a huge pie-eater's Mum roast beef dinner. Oh yes. Good to have some sprouts again too.

thumbsup

Todays steak pie and chips. Asked for extra chips and she pulled through. Oh yes.thumbsup

img0103n.jpg

Beer loot from Asda today plus a Boddies (which has already been guzzled). What should I try next....hmmm...

img0104kb.jpg

I think I'll go withthe Hobgoblin party

Until tomorrow