Anyone down to go out in Niseko or Kutchan tonight?

My 1st of two weeks in Niseko is coming to an end. Good times on the mountain, but being here by ones self does get lonely at times. Anyone down to go out for a drink and what not tonight? Karaoke would be awesome! biggrin

Cheers,

James

Yep, I'm in Hirafu. But I'm down to check out Kutchan or wherever, as long as it's accessible by bus or I can grab a ride. Had a lazy morning and did some errands, so unfortunately I missed the blue bird day. But about to go out and get some turns in, I'll check in after wards.

• SnowJapan Admin

I'm sorry but can you tell me what exactly you mean or are implying by "the forum people still won't turn my PM function on"?

I don't recall us hearing from you and we certainly have not told you that we won't turn them on or anything similar...

Yeah, that's what I meant. I'm just not sure how many posts it will take before PM turns on. I certainly hope it's not 2000! Can anyone tell me what number I need to hit?

OR, can one of the forum people just switch me on? I'm really not trying to abuse the system or anything, but it would be nice to message people directly.

Thanks!

--Eric Moonwalker

Haha thanks for the reference Mitch.

Fortunately (for me and for you) I don't have any karaoke videos of myself. But I'm sure we can fix that! How does Friday or Sat sound for everyone? Perhaps Go Native can recommend a place for everyone to meet up.

I'm staying in Hirafu @ Pension Kanon.

So how about we get together on Friday night for some drinks and karaoke. I don't know any karaoke places, so if someone could suggest one. Since we've got peeps coming from Hirafu perhaps one walkable from there. Or if it's easy to get to via bus that works as well.

MB, we'll post here wherever we end up going.

I'm up for something on Friday night. If in Hirafu there's a good karaoke place at North Wind. Run by a Japanese guy who also owns a couple of bars down in Kutchan. There's nomi hodai (all you can drink) so you can go all night if you want to.

If you would like to get out of Hirafu head down to Kutchan and there's a couple of good places down here I can take you. If there's a few of you you can always share a taxi back to Hirafu.

Funny, I just found out about Northwind last night. It's literally across the street from my accommodation at Pension Kanon. Had a good time last night. But yikes, it's hard to hear yourself sing in there, they've got the voice turned way down and of course everyone is yelling along to the song. Still, good times.

8 works. We can meet up and get a consensus of where to do. I'm going to invite a few Kiwis I met while in town as well.

Which sports bar is that? smile Or is it actually called "Sports Bar"?

I'll be the tall American with a beard (but prob not a snow beard).