that's not funny Thursday...Tomamu does not get alot of snow at the best of years. The first season we went about 6 different weekends and always found powder, but I've experienced it once and have been told it can get ugly. Oh well more family time right? lol

But it stays cold there so if it's nasty at the resort, hire a guide to take you to the powder. You may have to hike, but there will be some powder somewhere even if it hasnn't snowed for weeks thanks to the frigid temps.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TB, aren't you the dude who habitually goes into bars full of strangers and shouts "the beers are all on me!" - and everyone cheers. Just like in the movies.

?

Or was that someone else?

Originally Posted By: thursday
MB, Tomamu for the first, then Niseko later on, perhps in Feb when I can stiff TB for a few beers.

Shame..I would've bought you a beer in January! ha ha
But it is just my student son there in Feb - he will be lucky to afford beer for himself!! lol
Originally Posted By: pie-eater
TB, aren't you the dude who habitually goes into bars full of strangers and shouts "the beers are all on me!" - and everyone cheers. Just like in the movies.

?

Or was that someone else?

oh yeah!! totally forgot about that!! smile But when i say that its because I've just fallen over and the beer is literally ON me!
Originally Posted By: Mamabear

Shame..I would've bought you a beer in January! ha ha
But it is just my student son there in Feb - he will be lucky to afford beer for himself!! lol

If you need your son spied on MB we will be there in Feb!!!!

We got a quote from Tomamu direct. 45K per room per night at the Tower. Galleria booked out. OUCH!!! But we sucked it up.

Today, got a quote back from my wife's company's travel aget. HALF that price in the same room in the Tower. clap Cheaper than Niseko basic.

WOOOOOOOOTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...