Probably missed out on the best snow, but I had to work. I was hoping on enough snow during the day so I would be able to call in and say that I was snowed in in Nozawa.

There is always next time.

Haha... those pics look cool Sanno, I like the "how do I stop this thing?" look of the second one \:\)

And a big thanks to both you guys... Sanno for the gear (still in good nick) and the patience while I dug myself out of self-made holes \:\) and Toque for showing me around Nozawa for an all-round great intro to powder skiing... just awesome. \:D

By the way guys, I've emailed the vids that were taken to the snow japan people, so hopefully they'll be up soon

Can't wait to see the vids up Sven

Fattwins - good days come and go

The wrath of women is forever

You made the right call. Even if the weekend had been the deepest ever which it wasn't you did the right thing.

I heard the crackling sound of a whip coming from Phat Luv repeatedly last night even here in Ashiya!!! ha, ha, ha! :p

Emailed Snowglider last night before passing out and will make definite plans about meeting somewhere. Prob. Osaka stn. is best for him.

Got my JHS exam now... at least it will be easier to grade than my hs essay exam. Essays suck to grade \:\(

Ready to get to HAKUBA!!! \:D

A few pics from last weekend taken from Sven's digi cam videos. So a little poor for quality.

Sven looking good in the powder

jpic16549img2422f9db0f3863.jpg

And a couple of myself

jpic122359img1422f9db0eea46.jpg

jpic120639img2422f9e11cc764.jpg

My favorite run of the weekend. The snow was perfect and the run pretty steep.

jpic1110img1422f9e11c7943.jpg

Fattwins: I sure will... I might even try and look for a bargain gear-wise at the end of this season. I'm considering Hakuba this weekend... if I'm there I'll let you and Yama know

Sanno: Don't worry, I didn't send those vids, just one of you falling down... nothing to be ashamed of ;\)

Toque: Yeah, that run was great... I looked over it longingly after you guys left, but thought better of it.

still up in the air where we will be going sven. we will be deciding on the day depending on the weather. Before you buy ask me or toque. Also that stuff at nozawa was pure avie terrain so if you want to get into that kind of stuff you also need some basic kit beaco probe shovel.

Quote:
Originally posted by Sven:
Toque: Yeah, that run was great... I looked over it longingly after you guys left, but thought better of it.
That's good Sven. A good weekend and introduction to what the bc can hold. Like FT said get yourself set up with some safety gear and next year we can show you some more stuff.

Have you started your new job yet?