The FOOTBALL Thread (2009-2010)

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah Stem, 1st time ever. Its about time, BUT what I don't understand is why it has to kick off at 7.45pm (BST) still?? Why can't it kick off late afternoon like regular games?

and surprise surprise:

"IN the football managerial transfer of the decade, Jose Mourinho has agreed a multi-million-pound deal to join the Spanish giants Real Madrid.

The former Chelsea coach, who calls himself “the special oneâ€, accepted a four-year contract just 24 hours before his current side, Inter Milan, beat Bayern Munich 2-0 in the Champions League final."

Originally Posted By: thursday
and surprise surprise:

"IN the football managerial transfer of the decade, Jose Mourinho has agreed a multi-million-pound deal to join the Spanish giants Real Madrid.

The former Chelsea coach, who calls himself “the special oneâ€, accepted a four-year contract just 24 hours before his current side, Inter Milan, beat Bayern Munich 2-0 in the Champions League final."

Wheres that from thurs?
Can't find any other "confirmed" reports...

He must fail if he goes to Real. We sure don't want them to win anything.

Tried to stay up for the Champs league final but after a day of drinking at the beach from 2pm then on to a bar for my friends birthday I failed. Woke up at 5.30am, naked on the couch!! ashamed have absolutely no recollection of taking my clothes off!!

Originally Posted By: pie-eater
Originally Posted By: thursday
and surprise surprise:

Wheres that from thurs?
Can't find any other "confirmed" reports...

He must fail if he goes to Real. We sure don't want them to win anything.

ahhh here you go: the times
Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
Tried to stay up for the Champs league final but after a day of drinking at the beach from 2pm then on to a bar for my friends birthday I failed. Woke up at 5.30am, naked on the couch!! ashamed have absolutely no recollection of taking my clothes off!!

cool. Did you find any bubble gum wrappers around the place?

It's aleays the same. THere's nothing left for him to do at Inter. ALways quit while you're ahead, so retirement seems a good way to go.

Maybe he could coach Portugal to world cup victory.

Yes the best situation would be that he fails miserably at Real Madrid and then when Fergies retires - if he is still good despite failing miserably at Real Madrid - he comes to United and wins it the third time with us.