The FOOTBALL Thread (2009-2010)

Steview G with one we have never heard before

Quote:
'The Premier League is the food of this club. We haven't won it for such a long time and the crowd demand it.

'They want us to win this more than any other competition. We must continue to fight for this, hopefully finishing fourth this season and having a real go next season.

(It will be their season!)

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Manchester City ready to tempt Liverpool striker Fernando Torres with £60m bid
Roberto Mancini has served notice of Manchester City’s readiness to test Liverpool’s resolve over Fernando Torres by saying the club have the money and ambition to launch a £60 million summer move for the forward

Spend spend spend. Still be out of Champs league though.

Torres is seemingly made out of the same glass as Saha was.

Fantastic player, but is he just madly injury prone?

Funny joke.

Someone said:

"You'd think Gerrard would be able to keep a woman happy. He's one of the world's best divers."

Reply:

"Aye, but if you spend your working day going down in the box you probably won't fancy it when you get home in the evening."

lol

Sorry! Just made me laugh.

This is what is doing the rounds. Perhaps total bollocks.

Quote:

I know we should use this site for genuine Chelsea news, and rumours are, well, just rumours, but today I received a very interesting phone call.

A very good friend of mine, who actually works for TIA (thisisanfield.com) and has been a season ticket holder for 20 years, has informed me that Gerrard is in a spot of bother. Allow me to expand.

Now I know this is all gossip, but bloody hell, this is awesome! And if it develops over the next week or two, Vital Chelsea will be at the cutting edge of news!

Anyway, I digress. Gerrard is leaving Liverpool in the summer. Some of you may say that's not news, but the reason is. According to my friend, who I tell you WOULDN'T LIE, Stevie G has got some bird up the duff. And she's 16.

Laughing yet? He told me more.

Gerrard's other half, who is well known to be a bit of an 'explorer', is rumoured to be having an affair with Kris Commons, who is Derby County's midfield star, and also a pin-up good looking young fellow.

Gerrard has been trying to do a JT and cover the whole thing up - after all, it doesn't look good does it? He's been in court and trying to get an embargo to stop the press getting onto this story. Trouble is, you're too late Steven. We've broke the story and you're knackered old son.

Capello wouldn't be a happy chap if this got out, hence why ickle Stevie is doing his best to cover up the fact that he's got a 16 year old bird preggers (who has vowed to KEEP the baby) and his missus is doing the rounds with Derby's pin up boy.

My informant, who BELIEVE ME is Liverpool through and through and would NEVER lie about this stuff (why on earth would he), says it's accepted at Anfield that he's off and will be leaving to go abroad. His life is in tatters here and he's doing a runner. Chelsea would never buy the man - he's not good enough for us (lol) - and the only other clubs in England who could afford him are City and United. Gerrard, bless his little cotton socks, wouldn't defect to Manchester, so he's on a plane after the World Cup to pastures new abroad.

So folks, make of it what you will. But, I GUARANTEE YOU, he's off and us Chelsea fans won't have to face him again in a Liverpool shirt.

Good riddance? Or is The Premiership losing a top player? Adios Stevie? I dunno, but one thing is for sure, if it happens, you heard it here first folks!

The Arsenal vs City bore draw sounded like fun

"In another 60 seconds, we'll all be 60 seconds closer to death. But on the bright side, this will be over, a worthwhile trade in anybody's language."

lol