Hi!

New here. Writing from the UK.

My gf and I were planning a trip to Japan for around October - were in the JNTO in London and saw some info on this site on a flyer there and also in the Warren Miller guide book. After a quick look round I have changed the plans - October, while a lovely time to visit looks like nothing compared to January!

biggrin

How do I tell the g/f? (She can ski, so I'm sure she'll be on for it!)

TJ Even if your girlfriend is made at you for not going in October once she is skiing down the slopes in the sweetest powder in January you will well and truly be forgiven.

This is the site to surf if you are going to Japan the guys at SJ are THE BEST kiss

• SnowJapan Admin

ashamed why, thank you.

Good to hear that (only a short while ago some rather unreasonable person had given me a right slap for me not letting him do what he wanted to do. The trials of trying to run a Forum fairly and to the best of your abilities.... )

But anyhow, welcome and good luck with the telling and the planning TobyJug. wink

Originally Posted By: ger
I thought this thread was about the sudden switch back to cool weather in the last day or two.

So did I.

But if gf is into skiiing she'll be thanking you in the end wink

And if all else fails, just promise her an evening out of yakiniku tabehodai - and all will be forgiven.
Originally Posted By: Hotaka Scott
Originally Posted By: ger
I thought this thread was about the sudden switch back to cool weather in the last day or two.

So did I.

But if gf is into skiiing she'll be thanking you in the end wink

And if all else fails, just promise her an evening out of yakiniku tabehodai - and all will be forgiven.

Throw in some nomihodai and she might even forgive you for the things you do after dinner! razz