I have reported this to the lost property at the Ski (ticket) office and my hotel, they have our details but I`ll put this up in hope just incase.

If any one has found an OLYMUS sliver camera, the shock proof, water proof, small pocket size model, please let me know. I know its a remote chance of finding it, especially when it was lost on the holiday run!! My brother recons it fell out of his pocket in the flat area just before you go down and around the front of the half pipe.

Dont care so much for the camera but the pictures were of the whole trip. Would have been fine if we lost it the first day!!

Thanks Heaps!

Lost and Found Thread is a Great idea !!!

I'll second that.

I have a brasillian friend who lost a camera at a ski resort in NZ. One week later his mates went there and found it ! Lucky ! It happens...

Thanks for the well wishes, yeah I didn't see any L&F thread but yeah it's a good idea if you have lost some stuff, ppl who read this might keep it in mind if they come across something or go by somewhere you may have misplaced your gear and keep an eye out. Not that you'd wana be unlucky enough to end up on this thread in the first place.

Still had a good trip though, fingers crossed a bush walker stumbles across it in summer.

Ok I don't believe this.. The maintenance guys actually found my brothers camera after they went over the run with the grooming machine!! thats just unbelievable!!! So so lucky!! They called my brother today and told him they will send it over. Credit card details were sent for postage of course but we owe those guys big time, don't know how to repay them, will have to think of something, Legends!

JA, nothing in my PM'S mate.

Originally Posted By: VeryNice
Ok I don't believe this.. The maintenance guys actually found my brothers camera after they went over the run with the grooming machine!! thats just unbelievable!!! So so lucky!! They called my brother today and told him they will send it over. Credit card details were sent for postage of course but we owe those guys big time, don't know how to repay them, will have to think of something, Legends!

JA, nothing in my PM'S mate.

That truly is good news. The Pm was there but ...

Quote:
VeryNice has removed themself from this topic.

I know I should probably just leave this as lost property but eh, maybe the moderator can move this post or start a new thread titled lost property. Haven't got the camera back yet but am posting this quick video, a brief look at our time in Niseko, if your interested..

Very nice stuff! Noted plenty of stacks in the vid - hope you got some awesonme powder runs as well! Glad the camera is likely to return soon.

Originally Posted By: snowhuntress
Thanks for sharing VN wave Your hotel room suspiciously looks like ours Niseko Park ??

That was kogen, when I go next time I'll stay at the niseko alpine accross the road. Save me walking across the road to use the onsen every night...
Originally Posted By: JA
Very nice stuff! Noted plenty of stacks in the vid - hope you got some awesonme powder runs as well! Glad the camera is likely to return soon.

Got heaps good clean fresh pow runs! cant film and look where your goin, or at least hold the camera steady and on target when your tearing down through trees or anywhere for that matter, well at least I cant. This is why I wanted the helmet cam but I'll wait till I can get it a bit cheaper, 5K is better spent on another trip...

We had some real good days, very lucky to have that great end of season dump we got. I got a fair bit more footage but it's more interesting when it's short and sharp. Stacks are cool, I like to keep it fun, like the title says 'a not so serious film.' smile
Originally Posted By: thursday
VeryNice, good vid.

Funny how ALL the hotels look so similar. You sure you're going back to Niseko next season?? Tough decision.

Yeah thats a tough one alright! wink I can't vouch for all the hotels look'n the same as I only stayed in one but I take your word for it. I'd say it's a fair bet the hilton would look just a little different. smile

Glad you liked the vid! Hope I can do an even better one next time!