On my new computer there are 4 stickets (Vista / intel / 1080 hd) and I want to take them off. But I don't want to start taking them off and making them a mess if they don't come off easy.

Stupid question but do these things come off without a mark?

Thanks

Eucalyptus oil will usually remove the sticky residue from stickers - however, I'd do a test on a boit of the case where there is no likelihood that it wil be seen (like underneath) to see if there is any effect. If not, should be OK on the face.

BTW, what's the problem with the stickers? are they on the outside of the lid or on the flat beside the touchpad? Either way, they don't make any difference to the operation and can safely be left there.

My latest one had 5 of those stickers on. I agree, I don't want them on there and I took them off carefully when I first got it. Slowy peeled them off then used a damp cloth got most of it away. I then used a small amount of toyu on the cloth and it got rid of the marks without affecting the normal finish.

OK, FWIW, I don't care too much about the pretty stuff. If the machine does a goos \job at what I want, Who cares what ot looks like? Stickers? Meh!

New machine? Off with those stickers!!

I know one dude who still has a 15x10cm sticket on his laptop by the side of the finger thingy you use when you don't have a mouse (can't think of the name). It has all the specs on it, like Pentium III or whatever. Quite funny. Just why he doesn't take the thing off, I don't know. It's not as if his machine is sexy. Haha.