I was really hoping with Higashiyama being bought out that they would make the proposed increase in terrain...guess nothing has been decided yet. I find the biggest problem in Japan is that if it hasnt been done before, then nobody knows how to do it/plan it so that it can be done. Eventhough the previous management at Higashiyama was looking into opening up stuff, as well as the current management, I can see all the hassles they would be going through. Dynamite has been approved for them to use so, presumably, they have been practicing up there the last 2-3 seasons learning avie control.

telluride gets its name from the train taht used to roll through town.

The conductor would yell "To Hell You Ride"

Note: The town of Telluride, Colorado, began with rich gold strikes in the 1870's. This typically-boisterous boomtown attracted fortune-seekers from near and far, whose relatives sent them away with the castaway call, "To hell you ride." Many say that's how Telluride got its name. When the Silver Bell Mine shut down in 1959, the town seemed doomed, but today Telluride is a destination winter and summer resort, and some of Colorado's priciest real estate. Situated at nearly 9,000 feet above sea level, and surrounded by 14,000 foot peaks, it is one of Colorado's highest towns. Telluride, Colorado

My aren't we obtuse this afternoon.

Well planned lift at Telluride or crazy idea?

Don't think I can spell it out any clearer.

If it's the latter, please could you explain.

Thank you. That's all I was asking.

Hard to determine inference on the internet when a '!' is posted after a comment.

Telluride has made some significant improvements in the past 5 years.

Hey this thread reminds me when I was in Higashiyama they had a competition to name a course - free season pass was the prize -did anyone hear the result ?- I guess my course "The Miwanator" was close but no cigar

Telluride.

TESOL 2009 Convention in Denver next March.

Aspen/Snowmass sound good too and a lot closer to Denver but there's just something about Telluride.

The convention might not mean much to anyone here but it does mean that my school will be footing the bill \:D \:D (not the lift tickets though).

Originally Posted By: boardbaka
Hey this thread reminds me when I was in Higashiyama they had a competition to name a course - free season pass was the prize -did anyone hear the result ?- I guess my course "The Miwanator" was close but no cigar

I didnt like the limited name change from 1,2,3 to nama mugi, nama gome, nama tamago, then to something else, right? Limited really fit those courses.