Found this story this morning:

Quote:
A Polish man got the shock of his life when he visited a brothel and spotted his wife among the establishment's employees.

Polish tabloid Super Express said the woman had been making some extra money on the side while telling her husband she worked at a store in a nearby town.

"I was dumfounded. I thought I was dreaming," the husband told the newspaper on Wednesday.

The couple, married for 14 years, are now divorcing, the newspaper reported.

From here:

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/rtrs/20080109/tod-uk-poland-brothel-b7e5c6f_1.html

Wonder why they are divorcing. Sounds like they are perfect for each other.

lol.gif

'...making some extra money on the side while telling her husband she worked at a store in a nearby town.'

Maybe he mis-heard her. What she actually said to him was: 'telling her husband she was working as a whore in a nearby town.'? lol.gif

In other news, in todays News of the World:

Quote:
Laura McLaughlin, 20, who pals call Lola, claims she is three months pregnant by the junkie rocker and the baby due in June.

She told us: "The baby is Peter's. There is no doubt about that.

"I was a virgin when I met Peter and when we had sex.

"He knows about the baby. I told him I was pregnant the moment I found out shortly after Christmas. We are only in contact by phone."

Lola, a straight-A student who has won a place at the top Harvard University in America to read law, is the daughter of Stephen and Helen McLaughlin.

They run a multi-million pound roofing business in Scotland and have been close friends of Sir Alex for more than 20 years.

She has still not told her parents she is pregnant.

I wonder when she will tell them. lol.gif

Originally Posted By: BagOfCrisps
Only 3* people read the News of the World. No worries.

Warning, spoiler!
3 million

Do they actually read it though...or just look at the pics??!! ;\)

Haha, the Nudes of the World is good for a chuckle and a smattering of smut!! Oh how I miss it!!! lol.gif

The Sunday Sport is a quality paper!!! I have even saw a topless chick on the TV listings page there!! The caption underneath the photo was something like: "Fiona can't wait to watch today's omnibus edition of Eastenders" lol.gif Quality!!!