1. 1. Do you like this poll?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

Don't know about 'biggest waste of pixels', but yeah --I think we need a few catagories for this one. "Best original picture", "Funniest", "Sexiest", "Best rendition of a trailer park boys character" ...Something like that. Are you on this one, or what, MeJane? Chop chop ;\)

Gotta download that one, Mantas. Complete seasons are easy to downlaod with bit torrent. It's a low budget cable tv show from Nova Scotia with lots of fowl language, naughty behaviour and stupidity. It really is one of the best shows on TV. Sort of a cult think though, I guess. Don't bother with the movie though, cause it's not nearly as good.

Walkers are only popular because of Gary Lineker. They put cheese and onion in a blue bag, which is sacrilege. It should be green! Salt and vinegar in pink is the same. That should be blue!

Phileas Fogg from Geordieland are the best.

lol.gif lol.gif what a great find mr wiggles. What a great ad that was, a true classic.

I understand your concern about Walkers putting some of their crisps in the wrong colour packet. It is disappointing. Prawn & Cocktail is however in just the right colour.