I remember last year when I was at the Three Valleys last year, much of the gelande was over 2000m and the highest point I took a lift up to was over 3000m. I also remember not noticing the thinner air till I started a steep mogul run down. That had me breathing very heavily in an instant and had to stop many times to catch my breath.

there are numerous of resorts over 2000 and also at the magical 2000m mark. A few are

Malnuma 2000m

Kusatsu Kokusai 2171m

Manza Onsen 2000m

Palcall 2100m

Asama 2000 2050m

Yakebitaiyama 2000m

Shiga Resorts ranging from 2000m - 2305m

Ontake ropeway 2105m

Ontake 2240m

Ciao resort 2190m

Mia Ski Resort 2120m

I am sure there is a few more

TB. The 3 Valleys trip last year was fantastic for me. Though the snow quality was so poor that when I tried skiing to the gondola station at the lowest altitude skiable according to the map, I had to hike with my skis and boots for more than 1 km of the last part even though it was a designated ski trail on the map, but there was just no snow there! Nevertheless, the terrain was awesome at the higher levels but with no fresh snow during the whole period I was there and more than a week before that, the snow conditions were a bit hard and icy. That didn't stop me from having a good time though.

Oh, and it wasn't me who asked you about it earlier.