And most of the posts had bu99er all to do with the snow falling! Why not take the "my coffee's better than yours" stuff somewhere else and tell us about the snow!

The cold air mass is now moving into central Tohoku. Since yesterday, the wind has veered from the south to the north west. This morning the clouds have thickened and lowered. We've just had a flurry of sleet, and the snow is moving in.

TJ, yeah mate, was at happo with a big crew riding around Virgin and Skyline - looked at a few areas in the trees but still need more snow before they open up really.

my pontoons are so awesome!!! Duke bindings are bomber but the skis are so fast, so smooth, float over absolutely everything. They controlled me for a few runs but got the hang of them after a while. They even rock on hardpack....so happy I bought those skis!!

Tomorrow, Happo resort powder for sure, the next day we are looking at doing a day trip away from Hakuba smile.gif

Any skier out there who wants a sick pair of skis, get the pontoons, theyre bomber!!

Im enjoyin a few beers after an epic day, it was deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep! Saw a huge SJ crew out today! Everybody killed it today - and now its time to relax, beers, food, onsen...

Tomorrow should be just as epic so be careful of the alcohol tonight! \:D

we should get together in the next day or so TJ and Stemik for the coffee tasting \:\)

Everybody else have an epic day?