1. 1. Do you like this poll?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

T'other way round me jane. When they are up, snow can flow around them. When they are down, they have support the weight channeled on to them by the screens. Also, if you've neglected to switch them off, they spin rather than stall on startup.

Originally Posted By: BagOfCrisps
We only have to deal with rain here.

Rain? I seem to remember what that is ... or was it my grandpa told me about it? confused.gif

Actually, have just had a reasonable month (slightly up on the long term average) which will slightly compensate for the previous 3 months of well below average rainfall here (and October was a rain free month for us!).

Needed to get new wiper blades because the old ones had gone hard from too much solar and not enough work.
 Originally Posted By: Creek Boy
 Originally Posted By: SirJibAlot
I think snoop dogg said it once 'wipers up, hoes down'lol.gif

youre a crackhead lol.gif

True....

Being from California, I didn't even know what the wipers were for...I figured just decoration. lol.gif

If you leave them down then first they'll freeze to the glass. Even when you free them you'll find frozen ice along great chunks length of the blade and they'll be no good as wipers anyway. Definitely used to leave up, learned the hard way.