• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: thursday
didn't PMs come on after a certain number of posts? mine didn't but I read somewhere that it would happen after a certain number.

think it was to basically avoid spammers thurs

I hope you guys have some sick snow this weekend. Ill be ballz deep marking entrance exams, meetings, admin stuff, etc... \:\(
...only 9 more days...breathe in, breathe out, breath in...
  • SnowJapan Admin

We get flagged when someone has posted a certain amount and change it manually. If for some reason we don't change it over, if people ask us we will invariably turn them on.

Yes CB it was to avoid spammers and advertisers who just wanted easy access to all the members of these Forums.

We're protecting everyone you see. ;\)

We try to not let those kind of people spoil things for everyone but unfortunately it is the only way to get around that particular problem.

Kagura is exposed to elements a lot. Lots of fog, strong winds and top lifts not moving because of bad weather is something pretty common.

But... bluebird days after a big snowfall up there are awesome! \:\)

Are you guys planing for next weekend already? \:D

Yeah, come to think of it, I have never had a bluebird day at Kagura. I've only been there a half dozen times though.

I won't be able to make it back up this coming weekend, looking to go durning the week next week. Praying for sun this time.

This thread had slipped to page three, no good!

So, if I get first shinkansen up on Monday morning and get a taxi from the station to Mitsumata (ie don't wait for the bus), is it still likely that I am going to get horribly delayed waiting for a lift pass at the ropeway station?

I know nobody can know for sure but maybe people can guess based upon the fact that it is the Monday of a long weekend. I presume that my trip back that afternoon will be fairly miserable?

Life was simpler last year when I had my own permanent ski chauffeur (ski buddy)...

I am still thinking about if I am going this weekend or not. If I make up my mind I ll let you know, but there is no way I am driving up there on Monday! I ll probably know for sure tomorow afternoon, depending on how much work I will have finished.

Originally Posted By: Kingofmyrrh
Hmmm this is a poser...

I want to go.

I have a date that's meant to start from 7pm that evening.

Maybe I should get an early train back or something?

What to do!?!?!

dude, if you don't go riding because of a date then you'll have to go in the thread of shame!
 Originally Posted By: Kumapix
 Originally Posted By: Kingofmyrrh
Hmmm this is a poser...

I want to go.

I have a date that's meant to start from 7pm that evening.

Maybe I should get an early train back or something?

What to do!?!?!

dude, if you don't go riding because of a date then you'll have to go in the thread of shame!

You haven't seen the jacket I ski in. I've had my place in that thread prebooked from the day I purchased it.

It's a poser. I will have to look into the logistics of the transport.