• Yes please
    • No, don't need

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

lol.gif at Thursday

samurai, I don't get why you are so quick to rag on people?

You do it all the time, whether its deriding peoples experiences or views about skiing or something like this.

I was sent to Sunday School as a kid, my parents never went to church themselves but they sent me to Sunday school nonetheless; for me to make up my own mind about religion and also I guess to get a general all round education. If you live in a pre-dominantly christian country it makes sense to know something about the background of it all.

Since Sunday school though I can cant the number of times I have been to church on one hand.

I once went to the new life church out of curiosity with my friend, that was an eye opening experience - the evangelical, pentecostal style.

TB, turn up your sarcasm meter.

I'm one of the most sarcastic people here.

It's just entertainment to most of us.

Just because you and I had a debate in the past (of which I don't recall) doesn't mean I'm quick to deride peoples' experiences or views about skiing. thanks for the shot though.

Mate, I wasn't even thinking about our discussion in the past. It just seems that you always jump right on people for their posts. Sarcasm is difficult to gauge on forums, unless you use the smileys, obviously I've picked you up wrong but I bet I'm not the only one.

Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
Mate, I wasn't even thinking about our discussion in the past. It just seems that you always jump right on people for their posts. Sarcasm is difficult to gauge on forums, unless you use the smileys, obviously I've picked you up wrong but I bet I'm not the only one.

fair enough cry.gif

I'll use more smilies and less TGR-isms.

Maybe a bit of churching could school my forum ettiquette a bit.

Let's churching. laugh.gif

(edit for the second smiley. I'm learning.)