How much in your wallet?

How much do you usually have in your wallet or take out of the ATM in one go. I'd say I usually have up to 50,000. A kid I know is doing a survey and asked me. It struck me that back in my home country I wouldn't be taking as much cash around.

I hope you guys aren't chronic borrowers, like one or two of my friends. I carry heaps of cash. Makes me feel secure. I once lost a wad of cash at Hackikita skihill, however.... As a result, I couldn't lend money to those friends who are always borrowing money and we ended up in a bit of a jam. --Couldn't square up the hotel bill and ended up mailing them cash.

I don't own money to anyone (apart form yesterdays supermarket shopping share to my girlfriend crazy.gif ).

I don't usually carry much money with me, because I end up spending them without any purpose. I carry just enough money to go around so that I don't get to temptations and do shopping. ;\)

1 man would last me weeks!

Simply no use for it unless I need a drink, and even then I only have to visit the in laws!

I use large amounts of cash electronically everyday but never tough the stuff.

Ger, why do you always have to foot the bill for your mates? Can I tag along? ;\)

I try not to carry too much around because I'll likely spend more than I should. Day to day never more than 2 man. I actually just have that in my pocket because I never carry a wallet around with me.

For the uninitiated, here's a bit of Aussie venacular for our currency notes.

A Blue swimmer.....$10....(the name of a particular type of crab we eat, that has blue coloring.

A Redback..............$20....the name of a poisonous spider with a red strip on it's back

A Pineapple ............$50....the note has a similar color to a pineapple

A Lobster................$100... the same color as......OK you get it.